Fly4Future takes part in research and development projects in various fields.
We cooperate with research institutions, industrial stakeholders, and end users:
- Publicly funded projects: EU, ESA, EDA
- National funding agencies eg TAČR, The Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic
- Funding agencies of private research institutes
- Fundamental research funding and application oriented funding covering TLR3-TLR9
- SW and HW development and advanced platforms for research consortia
The research projects are focused on GNSS denied flying, agile UAV motion, precise state estimation, motion, trajectory planning, and more.
AeroSTREAM project focuses on enlarging capacity for research and innovation of Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) from Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina, and establishing cooperation between those institutions and their partners in Spain, Czech Republic and the Netherlands.
DroneHub AUDROS is a demonstration project for the usage of fully autonomous drones in security CBRN (Chemical, Biological, Radiological, and Nuclear) applications. The project is sponsored by the European Space Agency (ESA) and European Defense Agency (EDA).