Development and Prototyping
We design and develop advanced autonomous aerial systems that meet particular needs of individual clients.
Our solutions enable deployment of aerial robots in demanding outdoor and indoor environment.
Using on-board artificial intelligence, advanced computer vision, predictive control and cutting-edge sensors and effectors, our aerial robots can be deployed close to obstacles in various tasks, including physical interaction with the environment.
We offer a complete chain of services including the proof of concept of innovative ideas found in cooperation with leading universities all over the world, prototype development using state-of-the-art technologies, and final product suitable for your business.
Overview of autonomous drones applications and their capabilities:
- Autonomous reconnaissance and surveillance
- Precision agriculture, localization of animals
- Security applications, convoy protection, pursuing moving objects
- Aerial inspection of building interiors and industrial infrastructure
- Inspection inside pipelines, underground mines, caves
- Autonomous taking off and landing on moving vehicles (cars, boats, trains)
- Operation in GPS and GPS-denied environments and transition between these environments
- Precise control of unmanned systems using on-board sensor fusion
- Environment mapping, scanning, and 3D modelling
- Cooperative deployment of multiple aerial robotic systems
- Real-time planning and precise trajectory following
- Systems for autonomous transport of people and cargo