Website fly4future.com and its subdomains are operated by Fly4Future s.r.o., IČ 06632581 and whose registered address is Přemyslovců 992/52, Mariánské Hory, 709 00 Ostrava, Czech Republic. Fly4Future are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our visitors when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us according to Regulation 2016/679.
This policy sets out how we process any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us through our website. We confirm that we will keep your information secure and that we will comply fully with all applicable legislation and regulations. Please read the following carefully to understand what happens to your personal data that you choose to provide to us, or that we collect from you when you visit this site. By visiting fly4future.com or its subdomains you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Types of information we may collect from you
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information about individuals who visit and use our websites:
Information you supply to us. You may supply us with information about you by filling in forms on our website. This includes information you provide when you submit a contact/enquiry form. The information you give us may include your name, company, address, e-mail address and phone number.
Information our website automatically collects about you. With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect information including the following:
- technical information, including a truncated and anonymised version of your Internet protocol (IP) address, geolocation, browser type and version, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time), page response times, length of visit, what you click on, documents downloaded and download errors.
This information is collected anonymously and is not linked to information that identifies you as an individual. We use Google Analytics to track this information. Find out how Google uses your data at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
How we may use the information we collect
We use the information in the following ways:
Information you supply to us. We will use this information to:
- send you order confirmation;
- facilitate and improve the usage of the services you have ordered;
- assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products;
- respond to your inquiries and support requests;
- inform you about our products and services.
Information we automatically collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site including troubleshooting;
- for statistical purposes;
- to improve our site and services;
- security and debugging as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
Disclosure of your information
Fly4Future only collects the minimum amount of data necessary to serve our customers.
Any information you provide to us is emailed directly to us. We use a trusted third party website and hosting provider to facilitate the running and management of this website. Any data that may be collected through this website, is kept secure and only processed in the manner we instruct our web provider to.
We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies.
Fly4Future stores personal data only for the period necessary to provide our products and services, legal duties, or contractual obligations.
We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to regional/national institutions and authorities, unless required by law or other regulations.
Third party links
Our site may contain links to and from the third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Your rights – access to your personal data
Any subject access request must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and include sufficient information that allows us to verify the requester. We will provide your personal data to you within the statutory time frames. If you have a complaint about how we have used your information, you have the right to complain to the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- website to look consistent
- live chat support
- Google analytics services