Custom Drone Example Solution
Research Economy Flying Robot
Where innovation meets affordability.
Mass with Battery & Sensors
up to 12 mins
up to 1.5 kg
Fly4Future’s Research Economy Flying Robot is a ready-to-fly fully autonomous solution designed to perform in real outdoor conditions, all at an affordable price. Built with 5″ propellers, it can serve as an excellent starting kit for R&D initiatives, as well as educational needs.
- Open software and ROS in Linux onboard PC
- Modular HW
- Onboard artificial intelligence
- Powerful onboard processing
- Onboard computer vision supported
- Full autonomy in real-world outdoor conditions
- Fully equipped for multi-robot and swarm applications
- Ideal choice for various industrial and research purposes
- Onboard image processing
- Motion and trajectory planning
- Locomotion generation
- Control, communication, coordination
- Stabilization of groups of ground, aerial, and modular robots
How it works
Building Your Autonomous Drone With Us
We offer a full chain of services in custom drone-building done with maximum attention to your requirements and needs.
1. Custom Design
Custom drone design tailored to your needs.
2. 3D Model
3D model to validate your design and requests.
Regular updates on the status of your drone throughout the whole process.
4. Testing & Visuals
Pictures and video to confirm that your drone is working.
Several options are available.
Mass with battery: 3.7 kg
Flight time: up to 22 mins
Additional payload: up to 1.0 kg
Mass with battery: 2.3 kg
Flight time: up to 13 mins
Additional payload: up to 0.3 kg
Mass with battery: 3.5 kg
Flight time: up to 24 mins
Additional payload: up to 4.0 kg